PSW Group Mongstad - "One stop shop" for the oil and gas industry
PSW Technology is headquartered at the flexible and multifaceded Subsea & Drilling base at Mongstad. The base is strategically located in close proximity to CCB Monsgtad base, the leading offshore base in Scandinavia. Our base consists of about 100.000 m2 and is tailor made to handle all equipment used within the Subsea & Drilling operation.
PSW Technology is an Inspection, Maintenance & Repair (IMR) company providing Project Management, Engineering, Offshore resource pool, Welding, Logistics and Storage with a "one stop shop" philosophy.
IMR, Project & Engineering
- Inspection, Maintenance & Repair of subsea & drilling equipment
- Project Management and documentation
- Subsea & Drilling equipment
- Welding - automatic and manual
- Logistics, storage and preservation
Dedicated and competent Offshore Resource Pool.
- In between Well services (IBW)
- Service of well control equipment
- Operation of equipment
- Maintenance of drilling equipment
- Inspection, Maintenance & Repair (IMR) of Subsea & Drilling
- Lifecycle Service Management of BOP's, Riser and related
- Rental pool of Subsea & Drilling equipment
PSW Technology has extensive experience and competence to execute minor to large and complex projects. As a reference, PSW Technology is the nations leading marine riser service provider and furthermore executed the receipt and preparation of the four new Songa Cat D rigs prior to operation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Typical equipment serviced are inspections and recertification of drilling equipment, BOPs and other related subsea and rig equipment drilling risers, telescoping joints, and associated drilling equipment.
Furthermore, PSW Technology has in-house training facility for Subsea and Drilling technology with a operational Drilling Derrick.
Tel. (+47) 55 70 70 90
Contact: Håvard Kallestad